LDS CHURCH SPIES SEEN IN CHRISTIAN CHURCH SERVICES
Christian
2010-07-21 13:39:25 UTC
http://www.truthandgrace.com/1865UnionVedette0516.htm
Woody Brison
2010-07-29 19:12:50 UTC
Post by Christian
http://www.truthandgrace.com/1865UnionVedette0516.htm
If anyone thinks this rubbish is valid, you can hop on over
to alt.religion.mormon.fellowship, where we usually post
rebuttals, refutations, point out gaping flaws in Lance's
logic, and rarely does he respond and never does he answer.

It's hilarious!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.mormon.fellowship/topics

Wood
Christian
2010-07-30 13:30:47 UTC
Post by Woody Brison
Post by Christian
http://www.truthandgrace.com/1865UnionVedette0516.htm
If anyone thinks this rubbish is valid, you can hop on over
to alt.religion.mormon.fellowship, where we usually post
rebuttals, refutations, point out gaping flaws in Lance's
logic, and rarely does he respond and never does he answer.
It's hilarious!
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.mormon.fellowship/topics
Wood Plank - Matthew 7:5
http://www.truthandgrace.com/Mormon.htm