Watch how the Atheists blame God for the earthquake in Haiti...
old man joe
2010-01-17 12:53:05 UTC
and in so doing, they admit there is the Living God whom they are well aware of.
Ro. 1:18,19

this is Atheist thinking in action... first deny there is the Living God, then when great
loss of life occurs through disasters, blame God for it.

the life God dismisses the Atheist to live is one where the Atheist displays himself as
his own worst enemy. such it is to be an Atheist... rendered " without God " in Eph.
2:12, left behind those whom God shows mercy; strangers to Him; without hope and left to
conjure up his own ideas about what God ought to be, but isn't. Ps. 50:21

the usual condemnation they bring is that an all powerful all loving God could have
prevented all this destruction, and because He didn't, therefore He doesn't exist.

two things are working at the same time with this concept they have of God.

one is, because they think themselves much more benevolent than God therefore they
wouldn't have done this is they were God. this idea comes from man wanting to be God just
as Satan enticed our first parents... the Atheist fell for that old line, too.

the second is more towards the secular sense, there are plenty of places on earth man
should not make his home. what kind of a person lives in New Orleans in that part of it
which is below sea level ? what kind of person lives within range of volcanoes which have
in times past buried everyone in the area alive in molten rock ? its man's poor choices
which get him in this kind of trouble, not God's.

in Ezekiel 18 for example, we have clear testimony from the Living God through the prophet
to all mankind that when reprobates provoked Him enough, they are set for destruction.
who's Creation is it anyway ? doesn't the Potter have power over the clay ? ( Ro. 9 )
here are the Atheists, completely inept in the Holy Scriptures by the power of God to hide
truth from them ( 1 Cor. 1:18,19 ) voicing their inept conclusions about what the Living
God ought to do with His own property, man and beast included.

wonderfully enough, we are seeing first hand what the upcoming destruction of this present
universe will be about by today's increases in ' natural ' upheavals. mass destruction
with massive loss of life is on the increase in the world, so is disease... some of this
is brought on by man's poor choices of where he makes himself to live and all of this is
brought on by his sinful lifestyle provoking God beyond His patience... after all, He
destroyed the ancient world by the Flood for the single revealed cause... " And GOD saw
that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the
thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. " Ge. 6:5 (KJV)

the Atheists have obviously adapted the Fundamentalist preaching from watching too many
tel evangelists saying unScriptually that " God loves you. " the facts in this case are
simple and direct... God hates the wicked and their ways as we read in Ps. 5:4-6 and
7:10-17, but " God is love " ( 1 Jn. 4:16 ) only towards His elect ones for these are the
only ones to whom His love is demonstrated by saving them from the penalty of their sins.
1 Jn. 4:10
Fred Thomas
2010-01-17 13:38:51 UTC
Post by old man joe
this is Atheist thinking in action... first deny there is the Living God, then when great
loss of life occurs through disasters, blame God for it.
Your not real bright are you Joe? The only people I've heard blaming the Haiti
earth quake on god is...............Theists. A person that does not believe in
myth gods just says it is a normal geological by product of tectonic plate movement.
Andrew
So do a great many theists
Fred Thomas
2010-01-17 18:40:25 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Fred Thomas
Post by old man joe
this is Atheist thinking in action... first deny there is the Living
God, then when great
loss of life occurs through disasters, blame God for it.
Your not real bright are you Joe? The only people I've heard blaming
the Haiti earth quake on god is...............Theists. A person that
does not believe in myth gods just says it is a normal geological by
product of tectonic plate movement.
So do a great many theists
With a twist, a theist would say god made the earth this way so it is ultimately
gods fault for the earth quake. Theist also use "prophesy" that god causes
earthquakes as a "sign" of the "end times".
Andrew
2010-01-17 23:39:39 UTC
Post by Fred Thomas
Post by Andrew
Post by Fred Thomas
Post by old man joe
this is Atheist thinking in action... first deny there is the Living
God, then when great
loss of life occurs through disasters, blame God for it.
Your not real bright are you Joe? The only people I've heard blaming
the Haiti earth quake on god is...............Theists. A person that
does not believe in myth gods just says it is a normal geological by
product of tectonic plate movement.
So do a great many theists
With a twist, a theist would say god made the earth this way so it is
ultimately gods fault for the earth quake.
And he's also responsible for the outgassing that tectonic plate
movement allowed that resulted in this being a habitable planet. Good
things happen and bad things happen - that's the problem with having
consistent laws of nature
Post by Fred Thomas
Theist also use "prophesy" that god causes earthquakes as a "sign" of
the "end times".
But as Jesus himself said, no one knows the day or the hour when that
will happen. Maybe there are theists who do as you say; being Christian
doesn't give you immunity from being a nutcase - see Pat Robertson.
Most of us don't see it that way.
Fred Thomas
2010-01-17 23:56:19 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Fred Thomas
Post by Andrew
Post by Fred Thomas
Post by old man joe
this is Atheist thinking in action... first deny there is the Living
God, then when great
loss of life occurs through disasters, blame God for it.
Your not real bright are you Joe? The only people I've heard blaming
the Haiti earth quake on god is...............Theists. A person that
does not believe in myth gods just says it is a normal geological by
product of tectonic plate movement.
So do a great many theists
With a twist, a theist would say god made the earth this way so it is
ultimately gods fault for the earth quake.
And he's also responsible for the outgassing that tectonic plate
movement allowed that resulted in this being a habitable planet. Good
things happen and bad things happen - that's the problem with having
consistent laws of nature
The gases that come from the deep are not what allowed for a habitable planet.
Post by Andrew
Post by Fred Thomas
Theist also use "prophesy" that god causes earthquakes as a "sign" of
the "end times".
But as Jesus himself said, no one knows the day or the hour when that
will happen. Maybe there are theists who do as you say; being Christian
doesn't give you immunity from being a nutcase - see Pat Robertson. Most
of us don't see it that way.
That myth was not unique to the Jesus myth.

Lewd A. Christ (£ººdŽÅ»©®å§§)
2010-01-17 14:17:29 UTC
old blow hardly joe driveled sumpin' 'bout jesus blather wit ...
snipped Ro. 1:18,19 and more drivel <<<
just goes to prove how bassackwards you morons think and I don't speak for
atheists but the "non-believers" *AND* "beLIEvers" I see are asking why did
God not protect the ("His") people (Haiti is said to be 85% beLIEvers) as
opposed to old joeblowhardly's comment He Himself God set the earthquake off
on purpose... Jesus, literally, you ÝheocraÝic idiots just keep getting GOD
DAMN DUMBER by the hour - lmao ...

--
OPEN a bible and *IT* will CLOSE your mind...

- AunÝie ChrisÝsÝain
- - Book Of Realizations©